Strathwood’s anti-gravity recliner is designed to provide the same weightless, floating sensations NASA astronauts experience in a gravity-free environment. These reclined, “weightless” positions raise legs, thereby reducing pressure on the spine and relieving muscle tension. Due to a unique locking system, the recliner adjusts to offer infinite back and foot positions. Adding comfort to the chair is a removable pillow to serve as a headrest or lumbar support. Best of all, take the chair absolutely anywhere. It folds as compactly as standard lounge chairs.
- Anti-gravity recliner has a steel suspension frame to ease back tension
- Offers infinite back and leg positions; 250-pound weight capacity; wide variety of colors
- Durable outdoor fabric seat attaches to frame with bungee cords through metal grommets
- Closed measures 36 inches long by 26.8 inches wide by 5.7 inches high
- Opened measures 63.8 inches long by 26.8 inches wide by 29.3 inches high; weighs 17.82 pounds
Source : Basics Anti-Gravity Adjustable Recliners by Strathwood